HOW TO APPLY
Applying for admission at some schools can be an overwhelming process. However, at Joshua Christian Academy, we have done our best to streamline the process so that it is simple for all parties involved. There are a few important steps to follow in the Admissions Process:
1. Review our “FAQ” page which may answer several questions that you may have about Joshua Christian Academy.
2. Schedule a tour of the JCA campus. You may schedule a tour by calling our office, 817-295-7377, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and put “school tour” in the subject line, or through our “Contact/Schedule a Tour” page.
3. Complete and return the application, that you receive at your tour appointment, and pay the $100 Registration Fee.
4. Schedule and complete pre-admission testing (first grade and up).
5. Schedule and complete an admission interview. This confidential interview with parent(s) and student(s) will be scheduled with the Administrator to discuss enrollment. All required forms must be submitted before the interview will be scheduled.
6. JCA review of application, documentation, and testing results.
7. An admissions decision will typically be made within 5 business days of the interview.
8. If admission is accepted, complete FACTS SIS and FACTS financial account set up. This includes the tuition plan agreement and incidental charges agreement.
Joshua Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic and extracurricular programs.
Please note that Pre-K3 is for children who are 3 years old by September 1, and completely potty trained; Pre-K4 is for students who are 4 years old by September 1; Kindergarten is for students who are 5 years old by September 1.